Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Place

So yesterday I had a little bit of an off day for no reason at all. I couldn't get my hair to fix just right. I couldn't put an outfit together for the life of me, despite a closet full of clothes. I stumbled through my cardio/dance class during a routine I know very well. I couldn't figure out what to eat for dinner, and got so frustrated I ended up having a cocktail instead- healthy. I could go on, but you get the picture! Do you have off days too? I decided to start today in a happy place. In my happy place...
...I would wake up to the smell of this beautiful bouquet of flowers...

...I'd get a fabulous blowout and throw on this sweet little outfit...
(I had to update it from this morning...the belt that came with the dress was bothering me ;)

...while listening to one of my most faves, Regina Spektor...

...then I would invite all my best girlfriends over for champagne and cake
JadeElise said...

Oooh cake and champagne! Best combo ever. :) Your blog is great! (Daniela sent me the link) Hope you're doing well!
-Jade

Roxy Te said...

Hi Jade!! Thanks so much for reading!!! Wouldn't you love a slice of that pretty cake and a glass (or 5 haha) of pink champagne, oh and for Daniela to come visit again?! Have a wonderful Vday with the bf :) Miss you!!

Unknown said...

love love love

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

Champagne and cake - yum! And the bouquet of flowers is so pretty.

Post a Comment