Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heading into the office...

Today I'm absolutely thrilled to be getting out of my Under Armour workout leggings and my fitness fleeces! I will play in my Bobbi Brown, blow out my hair, and throw on REAL clothes. woohoo! Sounds silly, but it's something you take for granted!

The plan is to do some research on two very exciting projects I will be heading up (yay!), which I promise I will share with you later, and to check out the bedroom furniture my dad designed for my parents bedroom- another thing I take for granted- one of a kind pieces all throughout my childhood home!

Anyways, it's another cold day and my parents' office is pretty laid back so I imagine myself wearing this double v cashmere sweater, cozy scarf (luxe color!), and in a perfect world I would even be able to pull off those pants!

Happy Hump Day loves! xoxoxo


Look by Vince via Shopbop.com
lawrence said...

you can buy those pants here in Seoul. ive seen some people rockin'em as of late....

Unknown said...

Oh, love the look! And the scarf - oh la la!

Post a Comment