Thursday, February 25, 2010

If Oprah says so...

"The Soft Pant Tops Oprah's Spring Must Haves"
image via shopbop.com
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little apprehensive about sporting my first pair of harem pants, but with a little encouragement from my girlfriend Kristin who was spot-on with her pair this past weekend and the blessing of Oprah, I can't help but to await my Shopbop package with the anticipation of Christmas morning!
I really wanted the E&J harems (above), but Splendid had a cute pair a little more in my price range ;) I'm hoping I can pull them off...we shall see!!!
Unknown said...

Yea not diggin them at all. They scare me right into 1993 when MC Hammer fist sported them! LOL!

Roxy Te said...

HAHAHAH! I didn't dig at first either, but they've kind of grown on me! But let's just say that I'm not too hopeful on how they will look on me, I may end up looking like MC Hammer. Thank goodness for free shipping and free returns! ;)

Kristin M said...

love the callout. Thanks friend!!!
Can't wait to wear our Harems togeth!

Amber said...

I do love your fashion sense. However, Patrick will def. make fun if you wear them this weekend ;). He is not into fashion or trends. Can't wait to see you even if those pants are in your bag ;).

Roxy Te said...

So the verdict, AB you were right, I look like MC H. Not quite the look I was going for...once again, thank God for free shipping and free returns. Bummer!

Post a Comment