Thursday, February 18, 2010

MK and Milly

So I'm fully aware that this is redundant due to the fact that all of you are perfectly able to type in style.com and scroll through all the latest fashion shows yourselves, but I just can't help myself! These looks made me smile, and I MUST share :) Thank goodness my internet is completely whack right now, otherwise, it would've been runway overload!!
Pre-NYFW, Milly promised the following of her Fall 2010 Collection: "Artsy. Chic girls from Paris' La Rive Gauche. Luxe fabrics. Clever techniques. Cool attitude." Nailed it.



MK. I can totally see Rene Russo's character in The Thomas Crown Affair in many of his looks! Who knew so many layers and coverage could be so sexy?



Look Mom! No Pants! haha Totally unrealistic, but she is so rockin' it.
Unknown said...

He is also SO rockin it. yuuummy

Post a Comment