Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Treasure Hunting!

So Rach, I know you're the Queen of vintage and you totally die over your 20,000 dollar 1960's Valentino gowns and 1970's Halston draped dreams, but I can't quite afford that kind of vintage! What I can afford is to spend an afternoon treasure hunting with my mom in small town, "downtown" America! We had the best time frolicking in fur hats, flipping through old records and photos, and dreaming up stories about the previous owners of each piece we came across!

Here's a sampling of our treasure hunt finds!

A 1950's vintage clutch and antique mirrored tray!
I could totally see this tray sitting atop a glam old school vanity
and peppered with glass perfume bottles of all sizes! Kinda like this ;)
Earrings ranging from the 1940's to the 1970's!
Italian made red suede shoes (like new!)
and my mom's circa 1960's "Jackie O" lizard skin handbag
Heart Charlie said...

Ooooh! Those red shoes and the lizard skin handbag are perfect!

Post a Comment