Thursday, March 4, 2010

So necessary- "Fun stuff for your head"

I've always wanted to rock art on my head. It all started when...

1. Nicole and Paris busted it out- that's hot.
2. Blair donned all kinds of fantastic headbands earning the title, and to take the words from Sammie Sweetheart, of the sweetest (looking) B, you'll ever meet.
3. Hippies came out of the woodwork
4. And today, it's just so obvious the heavens are trying to tell me to wrap something fabulous around my head...

I checked out the website featured in my reasons to wear art on your head #4, and just died over all the sweet and snazzy "ban.do's!" Here's a sampling of some of my (so necessary) faves...

A vintage beauty...
Sweet and simple..silver thread and pale blue grosgrain
Well, you know how I feel about bows...
Does the tutu come with?
"A gift from India"

The next several faves were picked out with my bestie, S, in mind. She's getting married in August and is on the hunt for a cute and modern birdcage veil, but what to wear during the fabulously fun reception? Maybe something fabulously fun on your head!!

A giant silk rose!
S! Much easier on the budge than the veil we saw at the bridal boutique!
A spider mum- wonderfully whimsical!
Understated elegance...
Have you ever displayed art on your head? I'd love to see pictures!!
xoxo ;)
Sarah J said...

yay! i love the head art!!! i need to get on looking for mine for the BIG day...whoop whoop! thanks for the inspiration!

Punctuation Mark said...

I've been thinking about getting some for myself after i saw some really nice ones at Athropologie!

debra@dustjacket said...

These look awesome, the models suit them so well and are so gorgeous!

Hey Eric is a hottie for sure!
xoxo

Post a Comment