Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So Necessary: Jill Rosenwald

Sorry to bust out a zoe-ism, but...

I die.

These ceramic exeter link vases by Jill Rosenwald are so FABBBBBB-ulous! When I stumbled upon them in one of my fave glossies, my eyes literally thanked me for staring at something so aesthetically pleasing!

Touted as peony vases (oh how lovely would that be?!), utensil holders, and even a bowl for sweet treats such as the ice cream I'm craving now (Ciao Bella anyone?) these ceramic creations would be perfect for anything I can possibly imagine! What would you use them for darlings?
Unknown said...

I love it...I bust those out all the time...as in I think those vases are BA-NA-NAS! srsly...I love em!

Lindsey said...

These are SOO amazing!!!!! I will take one of each please!! LOL

SabinePsynopsis said...

Sweets, flowers, tea... Oh, I think they go with everything!

Post a Comment