Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So Necessary: Signature Stationary

Since my desired stationary is not cheap, these old school envelopes paired with their matching stationary would have to be part of the rotation..so My Cup of Te!

FINALLY...

After months of casually searching,
(the best way if you ask me because fabulousness just can't be forced...)

By way OF, I think I've found my signature stationary!!!

I've made several empty promises of hand-written letters due to the lack of said stationary, and hope to do good on my WORD once I make up my mind- all the chic ("narrowed" down to 7) choices are killing me!

1 thing is clear, my monogram is a must...other than that I need your help!! Votes please??



The next two remind me of my sister friends, K and S!
Now all I need are some cool vintage stamps ;)
Amber said...

I love Turk! (and Mina too...)

Lorraine Te said...

MINA is so you...

Sarah J said...

hehe!! love the la girafe!!

Punctuation Mark said...

beautiful... love them all!

The Jodi(e)s said...

i agree, every fabulous girl needs a huge stock of her own signature stationary!
i love turk - so chic and timeless.

i think that you can make your own stamps by submitting the image you want to be on them. you can in Canada anyways! look into it!

oh, and please be sure to let me know how 'the unread' is!

Roxy Te said...

you guys know me so well! Maybe it's the placement, but Turk is my fave, followed by Mina. Is it worth $45? Sheesh. I will absolutely give you a book review once I finish, Jodes :)

Unknown said...

i love your choices! "turk" and "tete a tete" are my favorites and definitely worth $45!

Post a Comment