Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wanna hop in my suitcase?

Hi loves!!

SO
,

I'm ridiculously excited per usual...

...that I will be romping around THE CITY this entire weekend!!!

I will bound with GREAT speed to my old haunts,

shriek with utter excitement when reunited with Besties,

And let's be serious- consume copious amounts of liquor, wine, and bubbly (sorry Mom) due to the CELEBRATORY note all these trips inevitably take on!!

A night early, but obviously due to uncontainable anticipation...

I blasted my La Vie Quotidienne playlist on Grooveshark, popped open a few Magic Hats, and played Dress Up!

Ensemble #1 Downtown
Clockwise from Left 1. Roll up those bf jeans ladies! 2. BDG by UO Destructed boyfriend jeans 3. Aldo white quilted chain strap purse and Nine West grey suede booties 4. Zara open drape front blazer, UO Racerback Ruffle grey tank, and Forever 21 Layered Chain necklace

Ensemble #2 Uptown (well, this can be argued considering my budget- Blair and Serena would not be impressed, but then again they do not have to pinch pennies!)
Clockwise from Left 1. LV classic monogram speedy and Tory Burch gold and wooden wedges 2. Forever 21 Print silk tank, Forever 21 Pearl, chain, and rosette necklace, and because I used to buy Juniors- Takeout Cropped Cardi 3. Banana Republic Gem cuff (The book, a fave, a must read!) 4. James Jeans- Ritchie Ankle Jean in Icon 5. Vintage gold and cream enamel earrings (Not pictured...sorry!)

Ensemble #3 What would you call this loves?
Boho chic? Or am I giving myself to much credit? Boho drab?

Clockwise from Left 1.Vintage Dior crossover bag/clutch and Steve Madden Latchh boots in camel 2. Forever 21 Chunky knit oversized kimono cardi, sheer crochet peplum tunic, and the loose knit berry scarf- a gift from a bestie 3. Crochet and chunky knit close-up! 4. Basic leggings

Do you approve darlings??
I hope my style hasn't escaped me these days... I spend an awful lot of time bummin' it in my Under Armour tights, tops, and Asics. Hope you enjoyed hopping in my bag for a bit! ;)
xoxo!!

p.s. Sorry if there were a few fake-outs, I kept hitting publish post by accident! sheesh

Sarah J said...

have so much fun in the city friend!!!! BUT please read the warning labels on all leggings and act appropriately...bahaha that was tooooo funny!

the NEO-traditionalist said...

I approve! So much cuteness! Have a blast with your girlfriends, I'm so envious! xoxo katie

Unknown said...

Loving your outfit choices here...you will look great!

Unknown said...

Just noticed the Mark Twain quote on the bottom...love that!!!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

I just stopped by your fun sight--love the vintage Dior bag! Will be back soon, Barbara

Post a Comment