Friday, April 2, 2010

Wedding Weekend Roadtrip!

I'm off to another wedding, and this time to Charleston, South Carolina! I'm so excited as I have never been, and I've only ever heard incredible things about this old southern town supposedly full of charm, personality, and great shopping!!

This weekend I'll leave you with some of my favorite quotes coupled with inspiring, feel-good photography! Without further adieu...

"All the sorrow and trouble of this world is caused by unhappy people, therefore, being happy is not merely a self-preserving and self benefiting act, but also a generous gift to the world." -Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat Pray Love

Have a fabulous weekend darlings! I hope it's full of joy! ;)
Cheers,
Rox
Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have never been to Charleston. You are gonna LOVE!

Post a Comment