Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sex and the City...Better with Age?




{via}
Hi loves! I'm draggin' a bit today due to the fact I stayed up way past my bedtime to catch the midnight viewing of Sex and the City 2 last night. The girls (Big too!) looked fabulous as always and in my opinion more fabulous than ever! Are you getting better with age? I have to say myself today is my favorite... so far ;)

p.s. About the movie...I love, love, loved the exotic costumes (Patricia Field really shut it down.)- think flowy caftans, harem pants, printed head scarves, and bold statement jewelry! I also loved the fact that they combined fantastical fashion with real life issues to which everyone woman can relate!
Sniff said...

Hahaha! Thanks so much for making me litterally ROTFL. Mr Big....ahahahah...hideous pre-SATC. Hahaha...!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

better with age-you think! going to see the movie tomorrow with my sister, can't wait!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

afterthought: they don't really look like they aged...really, just got really good makeovers:)

Linda said...

I wait for the movie in Italy!!!! :)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, what a fun post! they definitely get better with age... did you read their interview in the june marie claire? they are too fab for words.

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness, I had a good laugh over this post! Big looks SO much better now, as do all the others. Except Kristin Davis who looks exactly the same!

:)
Valerie

Post a Comment