Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Thursday- Make your own Martini!

I know it's a little early to be talkin' cocktails, but let's be serious, is it really ever too early?

Especially when the martini bar looks like this?
1. Depending on your boss, the side of the bed on which you woke, the subway, traffic jams, and sometimes people in general, add appropriate amount of vodka
2. Also depending on the aforementioned, add anywhere from a generous pour to a splash of vermouth, soda water, or "dirty water"
3. Garnish with cucumbers, olives, or lemons
4. Bottoms up and repeat.

A martini à la My Cup of Te?
Extra dirty. Extra olives. Extra strong.
And you loves?

Cheers to Thirsty Thursday.

Rustic Italian Martini Bar via
Love this blog- The best dinner parties and to die for recipes.

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Best looking martini bar ever! Love it!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

Gorgeous Glam said...

Sounds good to me! As they say in Texas, it's five o'clock somewhere! Poor me a drink! xoxo

Valerie said...

This is so fun! I want a martini bar in my apartment. It's never too early to talk cocktails!

xo
Valerie

PS
Thanks for your sweet comments! The nail polish is Essie Chinchilly. One of my favorites. :)

Post a Comment