Friday, June 11, 2010

Ole!

I grew up in a soccer family.  Playing soccer, watching soccer, and still loving it as an adult.  The World Cup starts today in South Africa so naturally I'm excited for the games to begin, but Vanity Fair has me singing "Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!" for more reasons than one.  Soccer boys in patriotic boxer briefs anyone?

Cheers to Friday loves!
Taylor said...

I subscribe to Vanity Fair and this article made me drool...these men are so handsome! Cristiano Ronaldo is anatomically perfect, and it was a feast for the eyes.

He must be cocky as hell. But Go World Cup!!! I'm rooting for America, then Italia.

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

yes, we are watching the world cup today with friends. my husband has been a soccer player since he was 4 so it is a must today! have fun this weekend!
yeah, those boys are hot!

thais said...

I am also from a soccer fanatic country and family... GO BRAZIL! and this photo shoot from vanity left me speechless ;)

Post a Comment