Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fantastical Fashion and Fantasy Football?

Here we are on the cusp of two events that create cult-like followings among the masses- New York Fashion Week and the beginning of regular season Football.  If you're like me, I can't wait to indulge in both. Fantastical Fall fashion dreamt up by the fashion gods materializing on the runways right before your eyes and a crisp Fall day armed with best friends, all the fixin's of a fabulous tailgate, and rootin' for your fave team!  Does it get any better?  Italian Vogue managed to capture the best of both world's with its April 2010 editorial...
 My money is on those killer platforms
What guy wouldn't want to dog pile under that fabulous gown?
 Score in both arenas.
 Helmet optional?
Sacked.
I know two things that are going to kick ass this year- my Fall fashion wardrobe AND my fantasy football team.  Bring on the fashion and football!! What are you looking forward to this Fall?
{via Fashionising}
Ms. Pink said...

such great photos! I am so excited for both :)

mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

bananas. said...

a post after my own heart.

i love love LOVE fall fashion AND football! these images are AWESOME!!!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

love these images. one of these should be my hunsband's and my logo, for sure!!

Post a Comment