Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hermes, I've got you all figured out.

I think I finally figured out what to do with that stolen Hermes scarfTying it around my neck was just too obvious and don't you think Marc and Diane would be proud?
{via The Sartorialist}
erica said...

Loving the outfit girly and the scarf is a great touch! Just found your blog and am adoring it! You have a new follower! Have a fabulous day!

xo

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Roxy, I posted a reply to your comment on my blog.

Anyway, I love your blog! And I just read your bio and I feel like we have a lot in common! Where did you work as a buyer? I used to work in corporate, moved to teaching and now I'm a stay at home mom and I started my blog for the same reasons! To rediscover myself and my passions!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I majored in Merchandising and used to work at Sears Corporate under the buying track too and I quit after a year of utterly tedious number crunching.

Islandia Lane said...

you're too adorable - great choice! It looks perfect.

oh and thanks for the car bomb suggestion! I wish we would've thought of that out there ;-)

Lilacandgrey said...

that reminds me-I left my Hermes scarf at my friends house-I WANT IT BACK ASAP!
PS. cute blog!
PPS.havin a giveaway, cone check it out :)

Post a Comment