Monday, October 4, 2010

Are you Jenna Lyons or Brian Atwood?

 {J.Crew Golden Girl, Jenna Lyons, loves her shoes where she can see them}

 {Surprisingly his closet, shoe genius Brian Atwood, prefers his goodies out of sight}

Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't you agree that a candy store would only be half as fun if all the candy were hidden away?  I can't imagine Charlie running wide-eyed and giddy into the Chocolate Factory only to find one huge warehouse with all the goodies packed away in boxes while Mr.Wonka reassuringly nods that yes, indeed, there is candy to be found.  Ludicrous, right?

And on a totally unrelated note, I discovered something this weekend that is entirely too good not to share with y'all, especially since it's Monday, and you might need a good laugh.  I went to this guy's high school reunion...

...And was just about to camp out beside the bar because I can only do so much reuniting with people I do not know, until I found this little gem...
 
{And here I was thinking I was the stylish one? I guess I was just several beach necklaces and a bottle of hair gel away!}

So what is it loves, are you Jenna? Brian? Or would you rather just share what cheesy senior superlative you were voted?  Pretty please! Happy Monday darlings! 

{Via Elle Decor}
Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Happy Monday to you too! Very cute post! I actually think I am a Jenna.

Amber said...

I wonder how many takes it took to get an open eye image???

20 YORK STREET said...

I think I have to say I'm a both! Jenna is in my front hall shoe closet where I have been erected a huge shoe closet. Brian in my bedroom closet, lots of treasures still hidden in there!

besos,

Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

20 YORK STREET

allergic to vanilla said...

I'm a Jenna (at heart), but I live with my bf, and he would def not be cool with showcasing all hundred pairs of shoes for all to see..haha, so alas I pose as Brian Atwood.

xo
AllergicToVanilla.com

Sarah J said...

omg love this!!!!!!! too cute!

Unknown said...

very cute post :)just thought i'd let ya know that i nominated you for an award by the way, you can claim it on my blog :) xox~

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Hmm..I think I'm a Brian just because I'm usually not that organized so I like to hide stuff away.

Roxy Te said...

Hi guys! Judging by my current closet, I'm definitely a Jenna...was anyone voted trendiest?! hahah I don't think we even had that one at my high school!

bananas. said...

i'm definitely a jenna. what's wrong with brian?! if i buy pretty things, i want to see them!

oh and i wasn't voted anything senior year. i hated high school. surprise surprise ;)

Jin said...

Jenna all the way!!!

MlleTrenDy said...

Very cute blog ! I'm definitely following you too :)
xx

christine, just bella said...

If I get all those shoes, I am definitely Jenna!!

Unknown said...

Hey Roxy :)
Have you read any books by Guillermo Arriaga? They are dark,romantic...ficiton. uhm SO GOOD! He's behind Babel, 21 Grams, The Burning Plain(movies). I'd suggest you read "The Night Buffalo" by him, it's SOOO GOOD.lol..later, i'll tell you why i LOVE it so much. xox~

Post a Comment