Monday, December 6, 2010

Exciting News & a Baby Announcement!


Hello, darling readers!  I've barely been able to contain myself for the past few weeks, but as we're getting close to the big day, I have found it high time to let you in on all the fuss! 1. I'm not preggers. 2. The presh baby announcement above is the latest work in progress by sweet Sarah over at Truly Smitten who will be giving My Cup of Te a makeover!

After months of searching for the perfect fit, I was smitten by Truly Smitten! I've followed along with Sarah's blog for quite some time now and...

She's got impeccable taste, but doesn't take herself too seriously.
She loves animals and hand-written letters
She's got tricks up her sleeve and doesn't mind eating her hush puppies while people stare.
She appreciates the finer things in life-and by finer I mean good food and fun friends.
And just like me, she stuck it to the man and peaced out on corporate America to follow her heart!

On top of all that awesomeness, I absolutely love her sense of humor as well as her modern and clean, yet pretty designs- you really must check out her portfolio for yourself! For more on Sarah, you can find her work published in the Little Book of Letter Press and featured in Style Me Pretty, Daily Candy, and Design Sponge to name a few! 

I'll be closing shop for a day or two within the next week to let Sarah and her partner, HTML maven Lindsay Nicole, work their magic. Can't wait to bring y'all the new look!

p.s. Mom and Dad, sorry for the baby fake out! I got your attention didn't I? ;)
Unknown said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see the new look!! :)

xo- Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

jenn from midlife modern said...

That really was a misleading title! Excited to see your new look (even if it doesn't include a baby bump:)

20 YORK STREET said...

OH MY! I almost squealed when I saw the title post in my dashboard, ha ha, okay, so you're not pregnant!

This is just as exciting though! Okay, I'm kidding people!

=)

I have been in woe over my blog design and until now, still haven't found the help I am looking for so I'm happy and excited for you Rox!

xox,

ML

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

I love Sarah! She's a good friend of mine! I've been wanting to redesign my blog too and wanted to use Lindsay Nicole/Truly Smitten combo also! I can't wait to see how yours turns out!!

Truly Smitten said...

omg! Roxy, you are making me blush! Thanks for the lovely shout out =).

Lorraine Te said...

my heart was pounding like crazy reading the title of your post! i think i stopped breathing for a minute......

Natalie said...

So exciting! ( Almost as exciting as a new baby. Haha :) )

Lili said...

just recently followed you..cant wait to see the new "look"...

BrigittaR said...

Good luck x

thais said...

congrats to you! can't wait to see the new look :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She is tres talented, because your header is sooooo cute!

Post a Comment