Thursday, February 3, 2011

101 Things in 1,001 Days


No.7 Wear more pretty lingerie à la Frou Frou Fashionista because being a girl is incredibly fun.

No. 12 Have an official, modern family crest designed to put on everything!!

{Inspired by Design Darling Via  Rue Issue #3/Frou Frou Fashionista and Emma}
Unknown said...

Stop it right now!!! I am excited beyond words and cannot WAIT to see the rest of your list!

P.S. The crest is brills.

Chloe said...

Love where this list is going! Can't wait to see more! So inspirational.

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Full Cup said...

The idea of creating a modern family crest is so interesting and unique. So few people do this anymore. What a cool accent to have hanging in your home. Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to read more.

xo,

Molly Jane

Ps. Stop by and say hello sometime! I'm hosting a Give Away very soon!:)

Traveling Distances said...

I'd love to have a family crest too. I know two people who have crests and I think it's so nice to have something to pass on in the family.

20 YORK STREET said...

I want me a family crest too! I once had a crush on this guy, he was so cute and nice. but mostly, I thought the tattoo of his family crest was so HOT!

Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET

Post a Comment