Wednesday, February 2, 2011

After the RUE Party there's the after party...



See those tasty lookin' morsels in the right hand corner? They were doomed as soon as I laid eyes on them. Pic snapped by DwellStudio.

After seeing the "House of Brinson's" NYC loft last year posted up all over the blogosphere (see here, here, here, and here) and saving every photo to my favorites, I almost passed out when I somehow ended up in said loft for some late night (as late as you can get on a Monday!) sips and apps. It was every bit divine as it looks in pictures, and I must've been a babbling fool when gushing my thanks to the most gracious hosts. Here are a few of my faves, but for more head over to Design Sponge.


p.s. Stay tuned for tomorrow's "Fancy a Fête?" with the Rue Crew for all the pics from the party!
Unknown said...

Awww it looks fun, love the photos!

samantha ramage said...

omg, you were there??? jealous!!!!
are you doing something for the next rue issue???


xo
sami

Unknown said...

That place looks amazing! How fantastic that you were able to actually be there!

Ash said...

that cluster of lightbulbs over the dining table is PERFECTION- I think I HAVE to own this.. you are one lucky lady :)

KC said...

whoa. that is like design blog folk lore. super duper jealz. hope you had a BLAST!

Acbarnett said...

What a stunning place, you lucky thing! Can't wait till tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

I love this! And how lucky are you?!

-Dani :)

Anya Rudn said...

Great photos!!
You are one lucky gal! =)

Visit my blog
www.luckysparkle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment