Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Book a Room at the Pantone Hotel






Did you know in its efforts to promote itself as a lifestyle brand, Pantone now has a hotel taking reservations in Brussels? How's that for living colorfully?! Interior designers Michel Penneman and Oliver Hannaert designated each of the 7 floors its own color to encourage guests to choose their room based on the color, I guess you could say, of their mood. In light of this year's crazy ventures, I would have to request a room on the Pantone 200 C floor dubbed "daring and fiery." Would we be floor mates, darlings?

{Via The NY Times Blog}
SARA REDD said...

this could NOT rule more.

KC said...

whoa...as if i needed ANOTHER reason to take a trip to Europe. This seals the deal. I'm thinking we would totally be floor mates...about to embark on an exciting, life-changing adventure myself!

Heart Charlie said...

I think I NEED those Pantone chairs...how perfect for impromptu house parties?! Ok Dry Shampoo suggestions...I ALWAYS use Sachajuan Volume Powder. It's a little steep, $32 (yikes!!) but I seriously can't live without it (I always use it before a blog post hehe) and I've just tried so many cheaper brands and they don't do it for my hair. I see it as an accessory investment, a must have!

they actually sell it at urban outfitters website weirdly enough...
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20202156&CAWELAID=724106826

Jessie @ Tasty Fare, Pretty Wear said...

IT'S LIKE REAL LIFE CANDY LAND!! How could anyone manage to get some shut eye here??

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Such a fun concept! I want to go.

knack said...

way to go pantone! this is fantastic!

xo

cryskay said...

that is sooooo amazing!! i would LOVE to stay there.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

wow, pantone indeed! such bold colors at this hotel.

Chloe said...

This is absolutely AMAZING! I want my apartment to look like this...including the candy-coloured bicycles at the door! Love it!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

SOOO FUN! love it!
xo,
joAnn

Behind the Lashes said...

I want to feel daring and fiery but I thing I would just end up in the warm room or even the fresh room HAHA

ashley nicole catherine said...

no way! so great!! put me on the 238C floor - captivating, esteemed, silky!

thanks for sharing :)

xo.ashley

Alicia Lund said...

This is awesome!!

Post a Comment