Monday, February 7, 2011

If I really have to...

Five words that really sum up how I feel about Valentine's Day? Please see post title. Think flowers are a good idea? Do me a favor, be more original and pick another day of the year. Chocolates? You better be prepared to console me after I eat the whole box. Doesn't sound like much fun, huh? Despite my general distaste for this silly holiday, my stone cold heart couldn't help but to soften just a wee bit when I saw this darling DIY Valentine Invitation over at Eat Drink Chic. If I really have to, I guess you could count me in for couch, kisses, take-out, champagne, movie, sugar, popcorn, and love... :)
Lorraine Te said...

just my kind of a valentine date night.....

ashley cooper said...

hello dear! You are making me so excited for V-DAY! Hope the start of your week is going well. xoxo

Stefany said...

Haha, I'm a big fan of V-day although I agree that flowers can be given any day. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! Totally want to use this:-)

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!!!! :) ps-have i told you..your layout is lovely?!

Mandy said...

You are so right about the flowers and chocolates. I'm with ya!

xoxo

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Love it ... Great idea, thanks!

Stylishly yours,
Kalyn

Unknown said...

Those "admit one" tickets are about the cutest thing I've seen in my life. Off to check out the blog now!

Navy Bean said...

Adorable! Couch dates are my fave!

Lindsey said...

Adorable post!! I agree, I would rather receive flowers on a regular day too - why don't guys think of that?!?! but I will admit, if I get flowers on Valentine's Day I wont complain. Maybe I will ask cupid to take the fat out of all the chocolates so all of us ladies wont feel guilty after eating them! ha ha - wishful thinking!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

What a beautiful spread! Love love teh couch potato picnik! So me!!! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I’m having a $100 designer dress giveaway! Come and join in on the fun! ;)

Anonymous said...

If my husband buys me red roses, chocolates in a heart box or a heart pendant... I may leave him. No thought required to get those. Ugh!

Lindsay Straw-Galloway said...

So stinkin' cute!! I just love this whole idea!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

that really is so sweet...couch dates are the best.

just found your blog through a twitter link....i'm smitten!

Nikki Rappaport said...

so cute. thanks for sharing! Need to make a VDay card for the boy tonight and this is great inspiration!

Post a Comment