Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Cocktail Cart Cache

Atlanta Home & Lifestyles
Lonny
Lonny
Inside interior designer Lindsey Harper's colorful Manhattan apartment


My darlings! Is it ever too early for a stiff cocktail? We didn't think so ;) My baby business launching this summer, Society Social, will feature dizzying bar carts galore with looks from glam faux bamboo to Hermes orange! In preparation and sheer excitement we've started to curate a visually brilliant collection of cocktail cart wonders dubbed The Cocktail Cart Cache that will surely prompt a boisterous cheers whether it's before noon or not! We'd be thrilled if you "like" ;) Click here to see!

And just in case you're curious for more, you can also sign up for the newsletter and follow us on Twitter!
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I seriously cannot wait for your line to launch!!

thais said...

I can just image all the fabulous colors and designs! congrats ;)

A Crimson Kiss said...

Such a divine round up-if this is the inspiration, there's no way I'll be able to resist!

Taylor Sterling said...

I love bar carts! I hardly drink anything but wine but they are so stylish!

Post a Comment