Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Destination Daydream

I realize I just returned from a globe trottin' trip so there is absolutely no reason to yearn for a far off daydream, but my everpresent case of wanderlust only seems to grow with each walkabout the world. It's as if my mind has already taken off before my feet can hit the ground I call home! Call me insatiable or whatever you please, I'd like to think I have a great sense of adventure :) On that note who wants to check into hotel Wanderlust in Singapore or trot off to Morocco?

{via DesignTripper}
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I'm right there with you. The second I get home I'm ready to plan my next fetaway.

Behind the Lashes said...

I'm down. I've never been to either place.

Sandy a la Mode said...

yes please! i will go with you to either hotel!! :)

Post a Comment