Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cocktail O'Clock


Cool as a cucumber and hotter than hot! Remind you of anyone? Well as for me, all I can think about is this tasty tipple, the Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita, that I just had to share with you in honor of Cinco De Mayo! Don't you love classics with a twist? My answer to that? Cheers!

See Society Social's Vault of Tasty Tipples for the recipe!
A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh, that sounds just delicious! Cheers, darling!

thais said...

oh my! you have just made my pregnant self really crave for one of this ;)

Taylor said...

I need a drink right now, and I would feel so cool with this in my hand :)

Behind the Lashes said...

It's 8am here right now in Philly and I could definitely go for one of these LOL

Lindsay Rudolph said...

That looks delish! CHEERS!

Post a Comment