Monday, May 16, 2011

Today's Mantra


The darling make-up artist from Society Social's first shoot that happened yesterday (yay! See a few sneak peek pics here)had a wrist tattoo that I found totally lovely. It said "Gather the Roses" in Latin. She explained it's from one of her favorites poems and refers to gathering life's moments like flowers, to live life to its fullest potential. Today is going to be particularly jam packed so I've decided I'm going to focus on gathering the roses ;)

{"To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time" by Robert Herrick}
thais said...

how pretty. love latin, the quote and the meaning of it. wishing you a busy but rosy week!

Jessica Lyness said...

Yay!! What a great post! I have to say I am partial to this particular one, hehe. What a good time it was and I cannot wait to see the end result! "Gather the roses: Collige virgo rosas"

Ashley said...

Love that poem!

Jin said...

I forgot to "gather the roses" today. I will try again tomorrow lol

Post a Comment