Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Dose of Daydream Glam

If I had my way, I'd float around in a floor length kaftan all day with my hair piled hapzazardly high atop my head while murmuring silly things like, why yes dahhh-ling, of course I'll have another glass of champagne. But then there's this little thing called work...daydream in progress ;)
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ahh this sounds like a perfect little life

Behind the Lashes said...

Can we add wearing extravagant jewelry to this? hahaha

Anonymous said...

that's my most common daydream too!

A Crimson Kiss said...

I absolutely love this-that hair is just divine!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Love that hair and my hair was somewhat styled like that but with a tad more structure for my wedding day. so glam, love it.

perhaps I'll do my hair more like this at work... :)

Jin said...

darling, I'm diggin' the winged-out eyeliner

Post a Comment