Monday, May 16, 2011

Flying High

This sure beats looking like a disheveled grease ball after a 13 hour flight. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say she was not served seafood delight for dinner and made to put her tray table up and seat back in an upright position before landing.

Are you traveling somewhere fabulous soon? What will you wear? Do tell!

{Shop 'til You Drop AU January 2011 via Dustjacket Attic}
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

This is the way to travel!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

what great travel outfits-

A Crimson Kiss said...

I love this-I wish traveling was still as glamorous, and always appreciate when I see a well-dressed woman at the airport! John just left for a trip to AL to see his family in a linen shirt, classic suede coat and an adorable linen fedora-I felt like I had a Ken doll!

Mandy said...

Wish I could look this fabulous when I fly. Next trip will be to the Outer Banks of North Carolina next month. Unfortunately I'll be taking a red eye, so fashionista might be out of the question.

thais said...

oh my! seeing this post on a day I'm about to catch a 16 hour flight sure makes me feel like getting a little more glamour going on. great shots!

Samantha said...

Colombia. Probably lots of layers since all luggage will be carry on.

Post a Comment