Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Girly Glam

I'd say "Jenny from the block" has come a long way from riding the 6 train. Speaking of trains, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw how girly glam and oh-so-pretty her bedroom is. I absolutely adore the romantic color palette of soft pink, glowing peach, and subtle gold. The ultra feminine vibe is perfectly accented with that smashing chandelier, touches of lucite, crystal, and sleek silver. I think it's safe to say she probably doesn't miss hearing "stand clear of the closing doors."

{via Veranda | Michelle Workman Interior Design}
Mandy said...

Wow I love this room! I think I just may need to add "have a fireplace in my bedroom" to my bucket list.

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Isn't her home just stunning? I had the same reaction as you when I first saw the Veranda shoot -- "This is J.Lo's house???"

My only beef with this bedroom is I feel like the chandelier is a little low. Anyone? Just me? Ok. I'll shut up.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I love this and still cannot believe it belongs to her

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

i LOVE the peachy color in this room... though my husband would probably divorce me if he has to live in it for the rest of his life.

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh my goodness, how gorgeous! I love the idea of a gown on a dress form as decor!

thais said...

so stunning and neutral. love the calm vibe decor ;)

Post a Comment