Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Googly Moogly!


Good Googly Moogly! My eyes felt like somersaulting with delight after perusing the visually brilliant photos of the 39th Annual Kips Bay Decorator Show. I just had to share some of my favorite vignettes. Would you ever be so bold in your own home? I talk a big talk, but I tend to play up the drama with dark, rich neutrals.

{via Lonny Blog}
Unknown said...

So much beautiful, vibrant color! I love it!

Luxury Monograms said...

I'm so excited to go and check it out for myself. I'd decorate like that but the hubs would never approve it.x

Melanie

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

oh wow and that mirror frame does deserve a close up!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I'm exactly the same. I talk a big talk, but I wimp out on anything too crazy!

Post a Comment