Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I. DIE.

I stopped dead in my tracks, rather dead in my wine-flavored sip, when I saw this editorial spread in the May edition of Vogue Russia.

I hate to repeat an overdone zoe-ism, but the fabulousness of this shoot is seriously making me ill, killing me in the best kind of way so without further excuses-

- I.DIE.

So much so that I've decided I'm adding "dress like this next time I go to the beach" to my to do list.

I imagine I'll get many strange looks on a Carolina coast, but I probably won't see them...


...because I'll most likely be blinded by my own over-the-top glamour. Better get a bigger pair of sunnies ;)

{Vogue Russia | Swimwear by Etro, Missoni, Balenciaga | via FashionGoneRogue}
walking dot photography said...

YES. Those are the awesome-est, glamour-est, most divine one piece suits I've seen...and the turban + accessories are to die for. Top one wins the cake because of the jazzy edges. Can you IMAGINE the tan lines, though? mwahahah
-giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

leslie.jones said...

those are awesome! especially the first.

Monogrammed Gifts said...

No words. Insane.x

Melanie
www.LuxuryMonograms.com

Ashleigh said...

That is pure gorgeous-ness! Those jewels! The turbans!!

I have to say that I think Vogue Russia has THE best spreads. I follow on FB & have to google translate everything (or ask hubby if he's feeling helpful ;) but the pictures are soooo worth it!

Jin said...

NO...."I" Die!!!! Boho Chic is so in right now. I love the head wraps (turbans) ;-) Nice find Roxy!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love all the accessories and the colors in this shoot! stunning!!!!

Laura Bear said...

WOOOAH...... lovelovelovelove thanxxxx for sharing!!!! lovelove

Lindsey said...

I die is right!! WOW!!!!!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! Roxy you never fail to inspire me. I'm lusting over all the jewelry..especially the bangles!

Lady San Pedro said...

I die too!!! As we'd say over here... ang ganda!

lawrence said...

나 죽어! (my rough translation of "i die" in korean)

they have beaches in russia?

number 2 looks like she's wearing a "caftan."

KC said...

the color! the pattern! the bling! i love it all, want it all, need it all.

Samantha said...

GOR-juss.

Love that jewelry, too. Big enough to sink you if you go swimming.

A Crimson Kiss said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those prints!
go big or go home!
the carolina shore will love it or they aren't strong enough :p

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Fab. U. Lous. I'm in the midst of bikini shopping for a beach trip and now everything I've looked at seems dowdy in comparison!

Post a Comment