Friday, May 20, 2011

Pinning is Winning

The Live Sparkly Pinboard defines Society Social's daily mantra! spark·ly adj. spark·li·er, spark·li·est
a. Giving off tiny flashes of light; glittery: a dress with sparkly sequins.
b. Lively; vivacious: a sparkly personality!
The "It's Better to be Absolutely Ridiculous than Absolutely Boring" Pinboard serves up spirited Society Social Suggestions! ...Why don't you fill your pretty teacups with sprinkles and champagne?
The Life is a Celebration Pinboard reminds you that everyday is a celebration and features fantastical parties and delectable treats!


Want to know what it takes to be a Society Social? I've taken my little baby biz's 3 most important principles to a visually brilliant wonderland- Pinterest! You can ooh and aahh over all the sparkly and most ridiculously good goodness here!

p.s. Not on Pinterest? Message me, and I'll send you an invite!

{Sitting in a Tree Events | Glitter Guide Tumblr | Marilyn}
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE these pictures. Ahh heavenly. The more sparkle the better.

Julie Leah said...

Your pinterest is incredible! I have it under my 'pretty pins' list on the blog ;)

xo

thais said...

yay! just started following your boards - now off to explore your amazing world of pins!

Behind the Lashes said...

I was excited when you made this announcement on FB hahaha

Unknown said...

So many wonderful things on Pinterest these days. I love love love it!

Happy weekend!

A Crimson Kiss said...

How divine! Enjoy the weekend, gorgeous!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ohh I love pinterest and I am going over to follow this sparkly eye candy now!

Ashleigh said...

Yay, totally going to follow!!

Post a Comment