Thursday, May 26, 2011

Python Pretty


I'm on a special mission for Society Social. I've been searching high and low, mill after mill, swatch after swatch, thankfully not for the real thing ;) Python is just so wickedly pretty, I most certainly must find us an in-house snake! Would you dare darlings?

{Smashing Snake Cardi via Jamie Beck}
Unknown said...

Oooh I love it with that dress, so chic! I would if it was on some heels:-)

Pssst I was wondering if you would be iteresting in guest posting on my blog? :-) if so email me memorybeandesigns@yahoo.com.

Enjoy your week hun!

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Love how you say Python is wickedly pretty... i couldn't agree more!

A Crimson Kiss said...

Absolutely stunning!

Acbarnett said...

Maybe wearing it but never owning a real one!! Can not wait for the big reveal!!! xoxo

Mandy said...

Obsessed! Do you think Python is the new leopard print?? I'm starting to see python everywhere..which I love!

Mandy
www.kinistyle.com

Julie Leah said...

Jamie's talent blows my mind every time I see a photo of hers. I am especially loving how she captured these images! Wickedly pretty is the perfect description!

designstiles said...

So sexy. Love Python. Happy Long Weekend!

Post a Comment