Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

ruthiegyll said...

Is that dress from Zara?! I've been dresses in bright colors & structured shapes lately.

Kimberly Lewis said...

You always seem to have the most lovely weekends! Mine was spent in yoga pants doing work, living the glamorous life! :)

I was going to ask if that dress was from Zara as well! haha If so I think I have the same one in multiple colors! Love it!

Roxy Te said...

hi ladies!! You two have super sharp eyes- yes, it's Zara! It's one of my most fave places to shop!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

You look absolutely gorgeous and looks like a perfect weekend. I am getting my recap ready for tomorrow :) xoxox

Life in the Laney Fast Lane said...

:) Had a blast this weekend!

Love you, thanks for joining us Rox

Unknown said...

You look GORGEOUS in red! Love it.
Looks like you had a great weekend.
C

thais said...

you look beautiful in red - what a fun filled weekend!!

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment