Monday, May 2, 2011

What's for Breakfast?

You fancy, huh?


If Mr.Fancy Pants were trying to impress Mrs. Fancy Pants, he would most certainly serve this caviar topped egg dish atop his finest silver with a side of champagne. I'm pretty positive if I attempted this my kitchen would end up looking like a late night vandalism attempt with a dozen or two as ammo. Could you do it? ;)

{via Martha Stewart}
thais said...

you're funny. they do look oh so chic!

Unknown said...

Roxy you are too funny! I was cracking up reading this post!!

xo-Tiffany
delightfully-chic.blogspot

OH and for the record...I will not be attempting this! I see total disaster!! haha

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

i'm forwarding this to my hubby so he can be mr. fancy pants for my first mother's day breakfast-in-bed! hehe.

Post a Comment