Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Giraffe Feet & Ostrich Heads

I don't know many a man who could rock those insanely cool giraffe kicks, do you? This one may be best left to the infinitely chic residents of Milan.

On an unrelated note, there is plainly no amount of poetic waxing or marketing mumbo jumbo that could possibly stop me from rolling around on the ground in fits of laughter after seeing this...

...have you ever?! I beg of you, one of my readers, to please bust out the ostrich nap pillow at work then kindly and promptly send me the video of your co-workers' and namely your boss' reaction. You would be my hero. Thanks.
A Crimson Kiss said...

That nap pillow is absolutely GENIUS!

KC said...

for the first time ever i actually LOLed at that last image. HAHAHA!!!! genius :)

Ash said...

okay 1) those shoes kick ass! oh man, you KNOW that guy is cool 2) that pillow- it's like the perfect cure for insomniacs!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Giraffe kicks, hot only if faux. But WOW, he does pull them off.

Nap pillow, genius and tear jerkingly funny. That man carries his nap pillow with pride. Nice.

The second pillow reminds me of an interesting man I saw on the subway with a large, long round wicker basket as a backpack type thing hanging off his back. The kicker was he was similarly dressed like nap pillow man, just with a polo? I heart NY.

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Omg, is that pillow for real? That is way too funny! And those giraffe kicks are way cool on that gent... i'm kinda jealous how chic it actually looks on him.

Lindsey said...

I SO could've used a pillow like this many times!!!

Unknown said...

BWAH HA HA!!! I NEED that ostrich pillow. Now. Thanks for making my day! Chic Rooms

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

That's funny...maybe u should get this for my guy hehe

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ok this is absolutely amazing, love it. I need that pillow, just for people's reactions

Post a Comment