Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On Display


How do you display your favorite things? Do you use your books and baubles as decoration? My collection needs major updating, but if I had it I would totally flaunt it ;)

{The Coveteur | Lonny | Luxury Monograms Shoot}
Ash said...

hmm currently, I don't display anything since we are remodeling (which has taken nearly 6 months and I don't see an end in sight!) So, nothing looks nice in our house..but, in the future, I plan on using books and lots of sparkly things :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

Such gorgeous photos! Our bookcases are artfully arranged, and all my baubles dot the top of my dresser-they always make me smile!

Glamour Drops said...

All lovely collections - I see they all have pink in them! Haha!

I love to display baubles and quirky things - all mixed up. Perhaps a vintage tea cup with strings of pearls in it, or a crystal fruit bowl with seed pod, or interesting books with old telephones, or just random branches collected on walks, used to hold candles.

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Seeing pictures like these always makes me feel like I don't have enough accessories and stuff. Ah, what are you doing to me, Roxy!

Samantha said...

I display inside of my closet but I can't tolerate much outside of that.

Post a Comment