Monday, June 27, 2011

There's A Party on My Wrist


Last spring, I bought 40 dollars worth of embroidery floss. Yes, the extra dollars I hashed out for the metallics and neons were totally necessary, but unfortunately I've had time to make all of one friendship bracelet, which I promptly gave away. My baby sister came home from college and has a little extra time on her hands. I've placed my orders and hope my wrists soon look like all of the above.

{Atlantic-Pacific | Honestly WTF | Sterling Style}
Behind the Lashes said...

I made a few too, but I haven't even worn them yet. I keep forgetting I have them LOL

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

love the stacked bracelet look! Amazing!

Unknown said...

Yay! I love parties :) Great photos to illustrate this awesome trend. On another note, that dress in the 1st photo is lovely! Digging the bright colors.
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ha...I always LOVE this look on other blogs I visit..but tons of bracelets make me feel so restricted and get caught on the baby constantly...so I have given up...
maybe when the little man is older...I can be all bangled up. lol.

Enjoy..I am sure it will be FABULOUS on you girlie.
C

Ash said...

bahahahahah I did the SAME EXACT thing...!!! Ha, I'm about 1/4 the way through an awesome colorblock necklace.. but my intention was to make a gagillion friendship bracelets (after reading one of your posts, notch!) perhaps sis can make me some, too? I'll fed ex over the materials ;)

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Those bracelets are gorgeous. All the colors and sizes. I need to start wearing more bracelets!

Post a Comment