Saturday, July 2, 2011

The 4th in Food


Chocolate dipped strawberries covered in stripes- I'll pledge to that! What festive recipes are you trying over the long weekend? Here's a few more that made my mouth water...

A red, white, and blue mojito.

Vanilla, raspberry sundaes with spoon-shaped cookies.

A little something for those Asian-Americans ;)

Deviled Eggs perfect for the family BBQ.

A fine list of All-American cookout classics!

Lastly, don't forget the red, white, and blue decor!

Happy 4th y'all!
Caroline said...

Oh my heavens that looks delicious!!!!

Behind the Lashes said...

I saw similar ones somewhere, but instead of blue stripe drizzed they did blue sugar decoration. They looks sooo good!

Taylor said...

i MIGHT just copy off this strawberry idea. how sweeeeet!?! my mom just bought strawberries too, perfect. :) have a great fourth!

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leslie.jones said...

I love the strawberry idea! I also love martha stewart's sundae idea... Mmmm

The Fashionably Bombed Girls said...

Thanks for the love Roxy!!!

milk tea + polkadots said...

Love the strawberries!

Post a Comment