Monday, July 11, 2011

The Cocktail Cart Cache



To see more of Ruthie Sommer's fabulous home, click here.

Lisa's cocktail station is within perfect reach of the dinner table! See more at Lonny.


The latest Lonny went live yesterday, and it was so lovely to have a leisurely afternoon to linger over my cup of joe while perusing through the beautiful and always inspiring spreads. I was even more delighted when I discovered the bar carts and cocktail concocting stations in the homes of Ruthie Sommers and Amazon.com style editor, Lisa Statslulewicz, whose residence Lonny lended its style expertise.  Maybe one day my little baby bar carts will be featured somewhere so stylish? I suppose one can dream! :)

To see more bar cart beautiful, see Society Social's Cocktail Cart Cache.  

katie [the bright life] said...

I devoured Lonny yesterday, so so so many beautiful images and ideas in there. I love the look of cocktail carts, even though I don't really drink! :) Xo, Katie

samantha ramage said...

pretty, pretty. i haven't seen the new lonny yet! thanks for the reminder, roxy!

xo
sami

Lenara said...

love LOVE your blog, soo cute.

defiantly following you.

follow me if you like? x

www.lemonworldmute.blogspot.com

Post a Comment