Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 2 of the Society Social Shoot


It's day 2 of the official Society Social shoot and on the agenda is major playtime with Glitter Girl, Kim, of Eat Sleep Wear. Hair and make-up starts early afternoon, and I couldn't be more thrilled to work with so many fabulous and inspiring women!
Carly said...

How exciting! And what better a backdrop than Philly?

Just out of curiousity..why Philly? I mean it is my favorite city and I still own a condo there ...but I was just curious? any ties there...or just interested in the beautiful history ect?
I wish I had known...I would have loved to "stalk" the photo shoot..lol...I have a place in old city and go back a few times a month...or whenever I can:)
Best of luck...let the barcarts SHINE!
C

Amanda Hill said...

Oh these little sneak peeks get me so excited to see it all! Can't wait!

Tamra of walkswithBella said...

Great shot!! Can't wait to see the completed project!! Very excited for you!

Pearl said...

very cute outfit. I love all the mix and match of colors i see!


Pearl

Post a Comment