Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 2 of the Society Social Shoot


It's day 2 of the official Society Social shoot and on the agenda is major playtime with Glitter Girl, Kim, of Eat Sleep Wear. Hair and make-up starts early afternoon, and I couldn't be more thrilled to work with so many fabulous and inspiring women!
Unknown said...

How exciting! And what better a backdrop than Philly?

Just out of curiousity..why Philly? I mean it is my favorite city and I still own a condo there ...but I was just curious? any ties there...or just interested in the beautiful history ect?
I wish I had known...I would have loved to "stalk" the photo shoot..lol...I have a place in old city and go back a few times a month...or whenever I can:)
Best of luck...let the barcarts SHINE!
C

Unknown said...

Oh these little sneak peeks get me so excited to see it all! Can't wait!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Great shot!! Can't wait to see the completed project!! Very excited for you!

Pearl said...

very cute outfit. I love all the mix and match of colors i see!


Pearl

Post a Comment