Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Geometric Obsession


It never fails, fabric appointment after fabric appointment, I undoubtedly grab for glam geometrics and pattern plays. I love the consistency of such designs, and as Kelly Wearstler explains, how they evoke movement and balance at the same time. What fills your home? Soft florals? Stripes? Solids?
Jessie said...

Stripes, stripes, more stripes. They are everywhere...my clothes and my house.

Jin said...

I love the first pattern!!!

Unknown said...

I am a TOTAL florals, solids and stripes and LIVE IN the burgandy, tan and green color story...

that mirror w all the different shapes reminds me of the one that..that guy just did on Million Dollar Decorator for Daisy Fuentes's house....I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! Do you watch?
C

Samantha said...

Love the mirrors.

I repeat neutrals. That's sort of a joke.

Post a Comment