Thursday, July 7, 2011

On the Road Again


The Society Social shoot wrapped yesterday evening, and I'm now in the process of packing up all my baubles and bar carts! We have 9 or so hours in a ridiculously large moving truck in which I will probably resort to entertaining myself by singing into a water bottle and making funny, most likely delirious, videos. Sitting still is not my specialty! What do you do to entertain yourself on road trips? Help!

{Kate Spade}
Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

9 hours in a car wouldn't be my first choice either, but you can entertain yourself with thinking about the amazingness coming your way from that shoot!

Legally Brunette Kate said...

Naps naps and more naps. A fully stocked ipod is also good to have!

Ash said...

oh i loooooooove road trips! bahaha i usually sing like a bandit, play the license plate game, and talk incessantly about nothing :)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

im in need of a road trip but when i take one, i cant wait to get back...! However maybe its just that its always the same route hmmm

I like to listen to comedy tapes, read the bible, think of new ideas, take photographs of my guy and whatever cool things i see along the way..and sing, i love to sing!

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Pearl said...

good music, cross word puzzles, coffee hehe ;) Have fun!


Pearl

Post a Comment