Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pretty Package


Light spirits, dark spirits, liqueurs galore- they are all necessary for a well-stocked bar.  But when you have a penchant for surrounding yourself with absolutely beautiful things is vodka really vodka when it's packaged without a keen eye for design? How beautiful can your bar cart really be when atop sits Aristocrat or Burnetts? (gag. How did I ever make it through college?) I like pretty things, and I do not discriminate for anything, that includes my cocktails!

Do you tend to develop crushes on lovely packaging? If you do, you really must check out this blog "Lovely Package" that Society Social's stylist introduced me too last week!
Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I buy that praire vodka all the time just for the cute bottle. I also have one of the limited edition Absolut bottles that is faceted glass, I keep refilling it because the bottle is SO cute.

I need to keep an eye for that lovejoy bottle too!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

This makes me want a drink cart! These bottles would be beautiful accessories in a room.

www.mimosasnthemorning.com

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a genius blog, and such wonderful branding inspiration!

delo said...

Nice accessories bottle.

Post a Comment