Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today's Mantra


I've been down on myself. I feel like a cow. I've avoided the pool like the plague. It was 100 degrees yesterday, and I wore boyfriend jeans and a long sleeve button up. It's been hard to stick to my fitness routine with all the new happenings lately, not to mention a totally new one and unrelated to SS, as of yesterday. Mae West and sparkly things make me feel better.

{Baubles of Emily Maynard, Founder of Elva Fields | Photographed by Jessie Kriech-Higdon for Matchbook Mag}
Amber said...

Rox, you are beyond beautiful and always glowing! Remember that I heart you! xoxo

Jin said...

you are making me HOT thinking about you wearing jeans and long sleeves....girl are you trying to have a heat stroke? lol
This weather has been a hot, sticky mess lately. I am highly considering just wearing my bathing suit from here on out lol (kidding).
Any whoo, I hope that you have a great day!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I am right there with you. But I decided to just embrace my extra poundage and enjoy the summer... its actually been sort of nice (but yes, itd be nicer to be skinny)

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

That's not today's mantra, that's everyday's mantra!

Andrea said...

Haha I love the mantra!

I can't wait to see the launching of SS! You are teasing us with the previews :)

Ann Jaclyn said...

HAHAHHA. definitely LOVE the mantra. i've been trying my hardest to work out everyday this week instead of indulging myself in chocolates and junk food.

ugh. lol.

Sisters Sincere said...

Sigh, I hear ya...

I read the mantra and had to laugh as I remembered the carrots I forced myself to eat as yesterday's snack to get back into the old skinny pants...too bad I didn't have carats instead-I'd probably have felt much more satisfied after!

Post a Comment