Monday, August 15, 2011

The Cocktail Cart Cache

Hi darlings! I'm super swamped getting the Society Social website ready for the big launch this week, but I just wanted to drop by and quickly thank you for your darling messages and comments. Although I have not had time to blog much and respond, I read every single one of your thoughts and appreciate them immensely :)

If you're following along on Facebook, you'll see I'm searching for contributors for the Society Social Blog.

"We are currently taking submissions for contributors with a focus on entertaining, fashion, and food. We'll be looking at your writing skills, social media prowess, and for that #livesparkly mentality! Please respond to contact@shopsocietysocial.com with a link to your blog by Tuesday, August 23rd. We're sorry we won't be able to respond to everyone!"

Thanks so far for all the submissions, and I personally invite you to join if you'd like! I'll be getting around to reviewing after the launch craziness settles down.

Lastly, the bar cart above is in the Cocktail Cart Cache! For more bar cart beautiful, see the Society Social Facebook page. I'M BRINGING THE BAR CART BACK!!

{Hamptons Designer Showhouse}
samantha ramage said...

roxy! i just took the time to look through your magalog and i am blown away! so that's what you've been up to! love everything :)
let me know if you would ever need my help contributing!

xo
sami

A Crimson Kiss said...

It's absolutely DIVINE! I'm so glad the bar cart is having its moment!

Unknown said...

Love it, I want one:-)

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

I seriously feel like my home is missing a bar cart now! You brought it back, big time! You can always count on me if you need a contributor. I had so much fun curating the cocktail accessories this time that I'd love to help you with future features... and of course, you are just super fun to work with. xo :)

Kitiya Palaskas said...

Amazing! I was actually thinking today that I'd like to get a bar cart as my bedside table.

Lilacandgrey said...

Roxy,
This is totally AH-MAZING!
LOVE IT!!!

Post a Comment