Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Society Social Sneak Peek

I have forgotten birthdays. Missed phone calls. Have not returned said phone calls. Worked days. Worked nights. In my sleep, I swear. Let my inbox grow to monstrous proportions. Does anyone know how long it takes to go through 50 voicemails dating back to 2010? Wait, I can tell you. I'm in serious shambles, don't you dare look at my manicure situation, all because of a little something called Society Social. My home and fashion line is almost here, and I couldn't be more excited to share! Head over to darling Alexandra's for a pre-launch sneak peek! EEP!! I'd love to hear what you think!! :)

Note: To my dear friends and family who have put up with me going "phantom," I heart you!!
ashley nicole catherine said...

SO amazing!! i am DYING over that snakeskin bar cart. must.have.

Amber said...

I supposed I still heart you! I am certain once the launch happens things will only get harder haha. As long as you are still my friend that is all that matters!

Lili said...

those chairs are stunning!!!

Jessie said...

Ready to place my order :)

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Roxy your collection is amaze. Seriously I want one of everything! xoxo

Kimberly Lewis said...

Holy wow!!!! Everything looks beyond amazing! Can not wait for the launch!

xo

Gorgeous Glam said...

Looks super fab dear! congrats on hard work! xo -Taj

Taylor said...

ahh, busy busy bee. it will all be worth it so soon!

The Blue Room.... said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to hear more about all of this!

kait said...

just found your blog (feeling super behind on the times!) and am already in love. can't, can't, can't wait for society social - it looks soooo fabulous already, i'm sure the finished product will be somehow even more fabulous!
xx, your newest follower, kait

Unknown said...

Out of control AMAZING Roxy!! I'm seriously standing on my head about to bust with excitement!!

You are simply fabulous!!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

Unknown said...

Amazing chairs! I can't wait for the official launch...very exciting- I am sure I will be SHOPPING:)
C

A Crimson Kiss said...

Everything looks PHENOMENAL-congratulations!!

manvi @ mochatini said...

congratulations roxy! your designs are stunning! wish you all the success with this new venture.

Rebecca said...

Wow, the sneak peek is incredible! I am speechless. What great colors and photography, etc!!!!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Congrats on the veiling of your catalog!! Looks gorgeous!! Talented ladies indeed!!!

Brown Button Trading said...

Have been hanging out to see society social great unveil and your 'magalog' did NOT disappoint. A huge congratulations, I can only imagine the hours and hours that have not only gone into your range, but the magalog. WOW. My only fear is i'm sure that you won't be shipping to Australia. (i can imagine the freight alone would be huge) - Nevertheless, CAN'T wait to see the site go live this week. Best of luck xx

Unknown said...

Ooooh how exciting!!! Congrats hun:-)

Marcy said...

I'm delighted to see your new line! I featured your blog at stylesson today. Wishing you the best of success - it looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Roxy, I am SO INCREDIBLY happy for you! Congrats, you deserve all the best!

Post a Comment