Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend Picture Book


Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Looks like so much fun! I have been in love with those same chairs from Society Social!

www.mimosasnthemorning.com

Jin said...

looks like you guys had a blast....I need fifi chairs AND my own fondu pot :-)

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Oh my gosh! You did such an amazing job. The couch + the hostess bar cart are absolutely to die for! I show them to everyone!

www.mimosasnthemorning.com

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

I love that chair! It's gotta be one of the best looking folding chairs out there!! :)

Aly said...

I am in awe of how much you are always doing! And you do it so well - love that chair! beautiful and so useful - especially in my small apartment!

Lily said...

Love the color of the folding chairs ! So cute. Looks like a fun weekend.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

It looks like a great time my dear:-)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Looks like an amazing time!

Anonymous said...

You know, my friends and I recently had 2 fondue parties. Silly and fun and a little bit retro!

Post a Comment