Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Essentials


We don't have much. If anything at all. I slept on the floor last night (the story is quite comical), and I'm conducting Society Social business from my my makeshift "desk" aka the top of my carry-on. But I'm so happy my heart may burst. Filling a home takes time (and money!), slowly but surely. First up, a bar cart. What do you think? ;)
Anonymous said...

So excited for you. And a tiny bit jealous! ;)

Unknown said...

Ahhh...YAY!!! I am with Jill...super excited for you but beyond jealous!! Oh my goodness keep the pics coming!!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot
delightfullychicshop.com

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

I am so in love with your apartment! love the brick wall and crown moldings all around!! so right up my alley too... gosh we have good taste! (And open up that bottle!!)

Tasha said...

i think yes to the bar cart... :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

Hip hip horray! Hendrick and a bar cart are absolutely the essentials.

Lily said...

Definitely takes time and money...lots of time if you dont have as much money Ha ! :) Cant wait to see what you do !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

HOSTESS BAR CART! lol Good luck on your exciting adventure of a new home!

www.mimosasnthemorning.com

Aly Debbas said...

Ahhhh awesome!!!!

Shoko said...

So exciting that you're in NY! Congratulations on your move!

katie [the bright life] said...

I felt the same way with our last move. Enjoy filling your new place with lots of pretty things! Xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

I found your blog (but had heard of your business before!) via Effortless Style and immediately subscribed after seeing your jumping split. Congrats on this amazing life change. Let me know if you need any help with ideas for your space :) I love small spaces and exposed brick (and adobo!!!)

Post a Comment