Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today's Snapshots

I usually save my personal photos for my Weekend Picture Books, but I couldn't resist sharing a few snapshots out of my day. I'm just having so much fun. :) Meet Zsa Zsa & Gabor. Aren't they the most handsome pair? Thrifted.

Also thrifted, please give a warm welcome to beautiful cut and colored glass "TBD" turtle. Bless him. He doesn't have a name yet, but he's quite content smelling the roses. The garden came in the latest package to arrive here at HQ. Designers Guild Orangerie!! I have love eyes to the moon in back...for them both. And thennnnnn. Waiiiit for it!!!


A sneak peek of my desk makeover! Before shown here. It still needs to be hand-trimmed in gold, but I'm still having a major design moment. To top it off it's Queen Anne legs just so happen to match my French vintage slipper chairs that I scored over the weekend!
Was it okay that I shared? Would you like to see more of my daily snapshots? Hope y'all are having a fun one too, darlings!
Behind the Lashes said...

Love the cats. I had a similar one only it was black. Sadly he fell and broke and I had to trash it.

Nicole Rene said...

Wow... those drawers look amazing!!!!!!!!! :) I want to do that to my boring Target dresser...

joanna said...

I loved this post and YES I would like to see more daily snapshots--any chance youd share where some of those vintage treasures have come from? Ive lived in NY for over a year and still feel totally overwhelmed (and confused!) about where to find vintage/thrifted items for my apt!

Unknown said...

GASP...the cats are purrrfect! that was cheesy sorry!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Lovely little treasures you found!!

Anonymous said...

Share away! Great names too!

Post a Comment