Monday, October 17, 2011

Malachite Marvelous




Remember these fabrics for the NYC HQ? Well, I bought them. They are even more stunning in person, and I fear that my malachite obession has flared out of control. The above is a resulting purchase based on the aforementioned, a Friday night spent working in front of the computer, and a couple glasses of red. I justified it with the fact I have really made only two small purchases since February-- Society Social takes up most all my pretty pennies! However, I'm still feeling guilty. It was totes acceptable. Right?

{Measured in Pieces by Elva Fields}
Behind the Lashes said...

It is super beautiful. I hate buyers remorse, it's the worst!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

150% appropriate. I LOVE that necklace. I must get my hands on something as fabulous.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh wow. The necklace is beautiful! They will look fabulous on you.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Mr. Baxter Brown said...

Thanks for sharing this great jewelry website! The necklace is gorgeous! If you are going to treat yourself - you did it the right way!!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

This necklace is gorgeous! It looks so vintage.. need it!

Post a Comment